New guy here

garmp

Military Veteran
Grill(s) owned
  1. Stampede
  2. RT-300
I've had my 300 for a number of years and thoroughly love it. After getting a handle on it I'm now venturing into making my own rubs and experimenting. My fondness is brining with bourbon and using it in my sauces.
Willing to share into and eager to learn more.

I've had my 300 for a number of years and thoroughly love it. After getting a handle on it I'm now venturing into making my own rubs and experimenting. My fondness is brining with bourbon and using it in my sauces.
Welcome! This is a great forum and so many helpful, fun, and informed people here.

Welcome here and thanks for participating! Getting sauced with bourbon doesn't sound half bad.

Welcome aboard. There are a lot of people on the forum. A lot of experience and are willing to share.

Welcome - lots of good folks here with excellent advice and information as has been said - happy smokin!

Welcome - can't wait for some of your sharing!

Welcome! The Rec Tec support is incredible. Like others I anxiously await some of your bourbon inspired cooks.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back