New guy here RT-700

Eleuthros1

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
I just bought a Bull on Thursday. Did the initial burn in some chicken thighs last night. Today I seasoned the griddle so now it's time to plan some cooks. I used my BGE every week so this thing is going to get used alot! Anyway, glad to be here!

Attachments

• 20200531_112256.jpg
    20200531_112256.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 78
I just bought a Bull on Thursday. Did the initial burn in some chicken thighs last night. Today I seasoned the griddle so now it's time to plan some cooks. I used my BGE every week so this thing is going to get used alot! Anyway, glad to be here!
Welcome to the RECTECForum, Your going to love the new Bull and it's a great addition to the BGE.

I went to their store in Evans GA to get mine. About 2 hours drive one way for me. Neat place they have there!
Thanks Nice!...I've been waiting maybe 3months now for one.... Was hoping they were back in but,......denied !!!...lol

Welcome to the forum. A lot of good people and info. Be sure to post pics of your cooks. Makes others jealous! ??

You bought a grill Thurs. And got the shelf with it at the same time?...hrymm
The shelf caught my eye immediately. Couldn't get one when I ordered and they're still out of stock. Unfortunately its a 10 hour drive so I don't think I'll be making a trip to the showroom.

The shelf caught my eye immediately. Couldn't get one when I ordered and they're still out of stock. Unfortunately its a 10 hour drive so I don't think I'll be making a trip to the showroom.
I wasn't expecting to get it but when I asked about still getting the discount for buying the Bull they told me some of the things not available online right now are available from the showroom.

10 hours is a haul!

I wasn't expecting to get it but when I asked about still getting the discount for buying the Bull they told me some of the things not available online right now are available from the showroom.

10 hours is a haul!
I love the front shelf on my Bull and wouldn't know what to do with out something there to place items on. When installed and adjusted correctly using the Rec Tec front shelf is effortless. When I ordered my Bull last July everything was in stock when ordered but when it arrived it was missing a couple of the items and had a note inside saying these items were out of stock. They were shipped a week or two later.

I love the front shelf on my Bull and wouldn't know what to do with out something there to place items on. When installed and adjusted correctly using the Rec Tec front shelf is effortless. When I ordered my Bull last July everything was in stock when ordered but when it arrived it was missing a couple of the items and had a note inside saying these items were out of stock. They were shipped a week or two later.
Even in the couple of things I've done that shelf has been great to have.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back