New 1250 owner here

madurochris

Grill(s) owned
  1. RT-1250
Good morning! I pulled the trigger on the 15% off sale and purchased the 1250. My aunt and my father-in-law both have a Recteq (or I think Rectec before the name change) and they love theirs! I'm no stranger to smoking meat, however. I currently have a Lone Star Grillz Mini Insulated Vertical Smoker (IVS) that I'm trying to sell. I decided to go Recteq because I'm ready for convenience. The LSG puts out amazing flavor though! However, looking forward to more than convenience, but the flexibility of a pellet grill. My wife can't wait to use it, too! I also bought the cover and 200 lbs of pellets for $100. Thought it was a pretty solid deal! Looking forward to chatting with everyone on various food or other topics!

Congrats and welcome to the forum. There are a lot of great people on here sharing tips and tricks to produce some excellent food.

You won't find a better group of people to chat with and learn from. This forum is packed with some of the best and most knowledgable when it comes to RT. Best of luck with your smoker.

Good morning! I pulled the trigger on the 15% off sale and purchased the 1250. My aunt and my father-in-law both have a Recteq (or I think Rectec before the name change) and they love theirs! I'm no stranger to smoking meat, however. I currently have a Lone Star Grillz Mini Insulated Vertical Smoker (IVS) that I'm trying to sell. I decided to go Recteq because I'm ready for convenience. The LSG puts out amazing flavor though! However, looking forward to more than convenience, but the flexibility of a pellet grill. My wife can't wait to use it, too! I also bought the cover and 200 lbs of pellets for $100. Thought it was a pretty solid deal! Looking forward to chatting with everyone on various food or other topics!
Congrats and welcome.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back