Need customer service phone number for rec tec

Bussy

Trying to get in touch with Rec Tec and their website contact page is not working. I have found a number for rec TEc Supposedly, but it states Green Mountain Grills. If anyone knows a good number for their customer service it would be appreciated.

Trying to get in touch with Rec Tec and their website contact page is not working. I have found a number for rec TEc Supposedly, but it states Green Mountain Grills. If anyone knows a good number for their customer service it would be appreciated.
Web site is working fine? (706) 922-0890

One suggestion is to try reaching out to Rec Tec through their social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram. Companies often have customer service representatives monitoring their social media accounts and may be able to assist you more quickly that way.

This post is over a year old. Number listed above

This is just research. I work for a company that can potentally carry RecTeq grills. I'm just making sure that customer service will be good. Both for the customer and for us, the buyer.
I'm hoping to pinpoint the models that will perform with excellence.
I figured this page will help me with user info.

This is just research. I work for a company that can potentally carry RecTeq grills. I'm just making sure that customer service will be good. Both for the customer and for us, the buyer.
I'm hoping to pinpoint the models that will perform with excellence.
I figured this page will help me with user info.
recteq does not have retail locations that carry their grills. One can buy direct from their location in Georgia or Utah, or not at all. That, of course, could change in the future but until then,… If you want to represent a company that can potentially carry their grills, it would be advisable to note how recteq uses caps (or lack thereof) in the product name.

recteq does not have retail locations that carry their grills. One can buy direct from their location in Georgia or Utah, or not at all. That, of course, could change in the future but until then,… If you want to represent a company that can potentially carry their grills, it would be advisable to note how recteq uses caps (or lack thereof) in the product name.
thank you for your help.

Ace Hardware in the near future will be carrying some RecTeq models....not sure when but I believe that is coming soon. Anyone who went to RecTeq fest might have more info.

👆

I have seen the same report on other sites too.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back