Lost and found?

RezMonkeigh

Was talking with a friend about how the spouse movesy stuff when I typically always know 'exactly' where I left it.

About a week ago, I was using my instant read thermometer. I knew I put it in a safe spot. For some reason I thought that was a metallic spot using the handy dandy magnet on the back.

Days later, searching the ENTIRE house. Garage. Bedrooms because why not. Basement. Etc. Could not find it.

Thank God for Amazon Prime Day and I ordered a replacement.

Then a day or two later this happens inside the garage putting on my shoes.

signal-2022-07-16-11-40-34-835.jpg

Been there, done that!

Fun story about always “knowing exactly where I left it.” When I was first married, I was in my new father-in-law’s well-equipped workshop doing something on our car. My FIL was not there at the time. He had a really nice tool board with spots marked for specific tools. Some were missing and I had seen them at different spots in the shop. So, trying to be the helpful new SIL, I gathered them up and put them on the board. :rolleyes:

Fast forward to the next day and my FIL called me out to his shop. He noted that I had apparently put the tools back on the tool board and firmly told me, “I couldn’t find a darned one of them! If you want to use my tools, put them back where you found them, not where you think they belong!” :ROFLMAO:

Obviously, I complied and we had a great relationship until his passing a few years ago.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back