Injectors

For a less expensive option, if you live near a farm supply store like a Tractor Supply, they have livestock/horse injectors that are less than the SpitJack but are built, as you might expect, like a tank.
This is what we use. Yes, they are heavy duty and cost far less than other options.

I use the Beast. It works great, is made out of 304SS and isn’t that expensive. They put several needles in the package, extra orings and a cleaning rod. It’s on sale now.
1668909895135.png

I use the Beast. It works great, is made out of 304SS and isn’t that expensive. They put several needles in the package, extra orings and a cleaning rod. It’s on sale now.
View attachment 18016

I also use the beast injector. It’s never let me down and like all the extra needles that come with the kit and the cleaning brushes. The 150$ caulk gun style injector listed earlier is super fancy and cool but I’m not running a catering Buisness so it’s like bringing a M16 to a knife fight for me 😂

I also use the beast injector. It’s never let me down and like all the extra needles that come with the kit and the cleaning brushes. The 150$ caulk gun style injector listed earlier is super fancy and cool but I’m not running a catering Buisness so it’s like bringing a M16 to a knife fight for me 😂
I HAD the Spitjack.. I threw it out.
It is terrible to work with.
I bought this...
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08SM7XNMK?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details

and it works like a charm every time.

Never been a fan of poking holes in perfectly good meat, why not just brine or marinade? I am not being a smartass, just genuinely curious is all. :)

Never been a fan of poking holes in perfectly good meat, why not just brine or marinade? I am not being a smartass, just genuinely curious is all. :)
For me, it’s a different combo/flavor. This year I brined the turkey in what’s mostly salt water and I injected the bird with a combo of melted butter and the same rub I was going to put on the outside of the bird.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back