Howdy from North Carolina

Kim

Grill(s) owned
  1. Stampede
We got our Stampede yesterday morning and got it together last night. The burn off went well and we cooked some hot dogs which were awesome. I got the Meat Bot connected to Wifi this morning without any issues. A couple of items from my package were back ordered which is kind of a bummer but hopefully they will get here soon.

Does anyone have a link to a video or tips on the best way to get the dang drip pan back in the grill?

Also is the new owner of the 700 that was also on the delivery truck yesterday registered here yet? :D

@Kim Welcome and congratulations on the Stampede! It's the unit we picked up a bit over a month ago and we love it. Oh that drip pan.. yeah, took me a couple of tries to angle it just right to go in but you'll get the hang of it.

Happy smokin!

Reactions: Kim
Welcome aboard Kim, good to have you with us.

As David says, you'll get the hang of the drip pan reinstall. Try sliding it in at a diagonal, tall end (drip ledge) on the right to the lower right corner of the opening, thinner edge to the left upper corner of the opening. When lowering the left side be mindful to not hit/damage the temp sensor on that left wall.

Having pizza tonight. I am loving the not having to mess with charcoal, lighter cubes, starter fluid or a chimney starter.

Light your grill with your cell phone they said. It's awesome!

We got our Stampede yesterday morning and got it together last night. The burn off went well and we cooked some hot dogs which were awesome. I got the Meat Bot connected to Wifi this morning without any issues. A couple of items from my package were back ordered which is kind of a bummer but hopefully they will get here soon.

Does anyone have a link to a video or tips on the best way to get the dang drip pan back in the grill?

Also is the new owner of the 700 that was also on the delivery truck yesterday registered here yet? :D
If that 700 was headed to Virginia and being delivered by SAIA it might be mine. I've been tracking it and it is now at the local shipper facility. Waiting for the call to arrange delivery. If I don't hear from them soon I'm calling them! :cool:

If that 700 was headed to Virginia and being delivered by SAIA it might be mine. I've been tracking it and it is now at the local shipper facility. Waiting for the call to arrange delivery. If I don't hear from them soon I'm calling them! :cool:

It was a local delivery truck out of CLT so I am pretty sure that they delivered it that day and it was somewhere close by. The delivery company was Fast Mile Logistics. :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back