Houston, Texas checking in.

Meat

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
Hi guys,

I've had my RecTec RT-700 for 3 weeks. In those 3 weeks I've smoked a brisket, a Boston butt and spare ribs. All have come out so juicy with great bark. It's going to be hot and humid in Houston soon enough and I'm not a fan of watching a fire all day. Love my Bull! I'm a newbie to smoking, but I hope to learn and share with you guys.

@Meat welcome to RecTecForum and thanks for joining. Great choice on the Bull, looking forward to seeing some pictures of your cooks in the future!

Welcome Meat. Glad you are enjoying your Bull so far. I have had my 680 for a few years and it is a great machine. In fact I have a brined and rubbed bone-in split turkey breast on the pit right now. Smoked at 225 for almost 2 hours, now pumped up to 375 until I get to 165 internal. A family favorite.

Welcome aboard, sounds like you're not letting you stated lack of experience get in the way of your learning curve...……......good on you.

Welcome. New to smoking and tossin' on a brisket already huh! There ya go, no fear!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back