Horns up or Horns down

BigFish

Military Veteran
Grill(s) owned
  1. Stampede
I'm a horns down. I found it more comfortable because it conforms to my hands. I do know they are meant to go up.

Horns Down.jpg

I thought about switching to horns down after I almost dropped the lid with a greasy hand almost slipping off the end of the horn.

But I don't want to fight with probe issues, temp swings, auger jams, wife leave me, the kids don't call, etc.
All the things that can happen if you install the horns improperly ;)

Well to be perfectly honest, in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in a different perspective and without being condemning of one's views and by trying to make it objectified, and by considering each and every one's valid opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say.

Well, if you live in Texas, ever passed through Texas, ever thought about Texas, or realize that you owe your very existence to Texas, there is only one answer to the question, and that answer is obvious.
When you're right, you're right!!

The impact on the grill is one thing, the affect on world peace is another. Choose wisely!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back