Hi From WA State

boardlr

Grill(s) owned
  1. Matador
  2. RT-680
Hey all!
Stumbled upon this forum by searching for a Rec Tec bacon techniques. I’ve been making successful bacon but checking out ideas from other users.
I use an RT680 and I also have the Matador. My 680 is 6.5 years old and going strong. I have plans to purchase a 340…and probably, replace my 680 with The Bull. My hubby and oldest daughter are driving out to Georgia, with a utility trailer, to the take youngest daughter and her family items that got left behind (Military move). I’m flying out to meet them and then, fill the trailer up for the road trip home. We’ll take my 680 to daughter #2, she will be super stoked. LeAnn
BBQ Hut.JPG

Hey LeAnn, welcome aboard. You got quite the nice BBQ zone set up going on out there. I have had my 340 for about 6 months now and like it a lot. This site is a great source for all things RT and beyond.

Hope the move goes well!

Hey all!
Stumbled upon this forum by searching for a Rec Tec bacon techniques. I’ve been making successful bacon but checking out ideas from other users.
I use an RT680 and I also have the Matador. My 680 is 6.5 years old and going strong. I have plans to purchase a 340…and probably, replace my 680 with The Bull. My hubby and oldest daughter are driving out to Georgia, with a utility trailer, to the take youngest daughter and her family items that got left behind (Military move). I’m flying out to meet them and then, fill the trailer up for the road trip home. We’ll take my 680 to daughter #2, she will be super stoked. LeAnn
View attachment 4813
What a nice setup!

Glad you found us...y'all have a safe trip!

Welcome to the forum. I'm here in Longview,WA. Just recently bought the RT590. The forum has lots of great information

Hello and welcome to the community! nice grill

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back