SeaJayR

Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Grill(s) owned
  1. BFG
  2. Bullseye
  3. Matador
  4. RT-680
Just joining the Forums but have been a Rec Tec owner a long time. Started with the RT-680 >8 years ago that has some upgrades which I'm gifting to my Brother & Nephew. Also own the RT-2500 BFG which is only a few days old but already LOVE it, the Matador and the Bullseye. To say I'm a fan of Rec Tec would be a serious understatement, the quality of the equipment and their fantastic Customer Service are in a Class all Their Own.

Just joining the Forums but have been a Rec Tec owner a long time. Started with the RT-680 >8 years ago that has some upgrades which I'm gifting to my Brother & Nephew. Also own the RT-2500 BFG which is only a few days old but already LOVE it, the Matador and the Bullseye. To say I'm a fan of Rec Tec would be a serious understatement, the quality of the equipment and their fantastic Customer Service are in a Class all Their Own.
Welcome to the forum👍

Awesome to have you here! Please post pics of that BFG Beast and his Mates!

Awesome to have you here! Please post pics of that BFG Beast and his Mates!
Thanks for the warm welcome. Here is the newest addition and BFG Beast is a well deserved moniker. I will try and get some pics of its (smaller) buddies loaded up soon.

Attachments

• RT-2500 BFG interior comparison.jpg
    RT-2500 BFG interior comparison.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 75
Welcome, and thanks for bringing your years of successes and flops to the forum to share :)(y)
Thanks and Yep, there were some flops and errors along the way and I'm still learning.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back