Hello from SE PA

PAreefer08

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
Hey all! New to smoking/grilling forums. Relatively new to smoking. I have wood and electric smokers currently. Just ordered the 700 on Monday, it’ll be at the local depot tomorrow. I could pick it up there, but I’ll probably won‘t. So i should have it sometime next week. Can’t wait to start using it and learning more!!

(No not reefer as in marijuana. Reefer as in reed tanks, aka saltwater aquariums, which are one of my other hobbies.)

-Blair

Welcome! Assembly isn't bad at all. You'll love it!

Paranoid?
JK... Good for you Blair. You will dive into pellet smoking like crazy.
This is just the same as wood and electric smokers but you can spend your time indulging in reefer ER... I mean aquariums rather than tending the fire.
In all seriousness, welcome.

Haha no not paranoid, just get the same assumption in every forum, figured I’d beat everyone to it lol.

but yes, can’t wait to spend more time on the tanks and indulging in beverages!!!

Hey all! New to smoking/grilling forums. Relatively new to smoking. I have wood and electric smokers currently. Just ordered the 700 on Monday, it’ll be at the local depot tomorrow. I could pick it up there, but I’ll probably won‘t. So i should have it sometime next week. Can’t wait to start using it and learning more!!

(No not reefer as in marijuana. Reefer as in reed tanks, aka saltwater aquariums, which are one of my other hobbies.)

-Blair
You will love your new grill. Easy to assemble and makes some great BBQ. ??

Montgomery county here, UPS shows my bull arrived in Pottstown Iast night. Expecting the call today for delivery tomorrow.

Haha no not paranoid, just get the same assumption in every forum, figured I’d beat everyone to it lol.

but yes, can’t wait to spend more time on the tanks and indulging in beverages!!!
Its as exciting as getting a new humu humu trigger! ??

Montgomery county here, UPS shows my bull arrived in Pottstown Iast night. Expecting the call today for delivery tomorrow.

I ended up going to the hub to pick mine up on Friday ??. Other wise I wouldn’t have gotten it until later this week.

Haha can’t say, I don’t have one of those. But I’m sure it would be similar!
Do you have saltwater tanks?
I did for a very long time. Incredible time effort for equal beauty. Humus are pretty aggressive. I do more wood working and sporting clay shooting now. ??

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back