Hawaii Smoker Interested in RecTec BFG

Wookie TwoPigs

Aloha, I am a retired LEO with a few pellet smokers in the backyard but I'm considering upping my game with a RecTec BFG. However, I can't find listed on the RecTec site if they will ship a BFG to Hawaii. Are there any Hawaii RecTec owners here? Or does anyone know if they will ship to Hawaii? Thanks in advance.

Aloha, I am a retired LEO with a few pellet smokers in the backyard but I'm considering upping my game with a RecTec BFG. However, I can't find listed on the RecTec site if they will ship a BFG to Hawaii. Are there any Hawaii RecTec owners here? Or does anyone know if they will ship to Hawaii? Thanks in advance.

Probably best to give Recteq a call. That would certainly be an upgrade to just about anything! Good luck 🍻 (y)

If RT won’t ship directly to Hawaii (you should call and ask), you can use a freight forwarder, though you would have to pay the additional shipping cost. That procedure would have RT ship your grill to the freight forwarder and it would then arrange shipping to you.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back