Greetings from Milwaukee Wisconsin

Flyjunkie

Hello, my name is Patrick and I am a BBQ addict. With no known cure, the flames will just be fanned. I've been smoking meats on my Masterbuilt for a few years. Been cooking on my Weber Spirit also. It's time to bridge the gap with a machine that does both. The keeper of the purse (lovely wife) has granted permission, finally, on a Rec Teq 700 Bull. That being said, I know there will be a learning curve and that's why I come here. Oh, besides loving to make and eat bbq, I am also a fishing freak.

Hello, my name is Patrick and I am a BBQ addict. With no known cure, the flames will just be fanned. I've been smoking meats on my Masterbuilt for a few years. Been cooking on my Weber Spirit also. It's time to bridge the gap with a machine that does both. The keeper of the purse (lovely wife) has granted permission, finally, on a Rec Teq 700 Bull. That being said, I know there will be a learning curve and that's why I come here. Oh, besides loving to make and eat bbq, I am also a fishing freak.
Welcome aboard @Flyjunkie

Welcome from Appleton. Your going to find out that you will want to use your bull on even the closest days WI can throw at you. I suggest a welding blanket as a cover and smoke away. I do keep mine in the garage in winter and roll it out as needed.

Welcome to the support group, fellow northerner!

Rick's Camera 066.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back