Fired up the grill for no reason.

epcotisbest

Grill(s) owned
  1. Trailblazer
Was sitting on the porch, just enjoying a sunny spring day, no plans other than relaxation when I decided I want to see some smoke coming out of thr RT-340.
Did not want to run to the store to get anything to grill, had not thawed anything from the freezer, so I just put on some hotdogs, a couple of frozen burgers and opened a can of Spam and dusted it with Dreamland rub.
Never did that with the egg-shaped ceramic grill, fired it up out of the blue with no plans spur of the moment.
Most interested in seeing how the Spam will turn out.

Was sitting on the porch, just enjoying a sunny spring day, no plans other than relaxation when I decided I want to see some smoke coming out of thr RT-340.
Did not want to run to the store to get anything to grill, had not thawed anything from the freezer, so I just put on some hotdogs, a couple of frozen burgers and opened a can of Spam and dusted it with Dreamland rub.
Never did that with the egg-shaped ceramic grill, fired it up out of the blue with no plans spur of the moment.
Smoked spam is great, enjoy.

Awesome! One thing we have discovered recently is if you go to Costco, they have salmon burgers, which I have had in restaurants. We bought a bag of them and loved them. Now we keep a bag in the freezer. They are easy for days like this, you put them on grill frozen You can make burgers or we like to cook them shred them up and make salmon tacos!
I do want pics to see how it went!

C82D4C9D-C70F-4ECC-8CB2-FF754E7B55FB.jpeg

I like Spam grilled on the Bullseye with eggs for breakfast. Since my wife doesn’t eat breakfast and won’t eat Spam, it’s my special time! 😂

I like to take some Spam, cube it up and sautee in a non-stick pan with a little butter or bacon drippings, then add salsa and cook until the liquid in the salsa is reduced. Serve with scrambled eggs and cheese. Crazy good breakfast.

I like Spam grilled on the Bullseye with eggs for breakfast. Since my wife doesn’t eat breakfast and won’t eat Spam, it’s my special time! 😂

Found this old pic from awhile back. Added some peppers and onions to this one.
spam scramble.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back