Finally made the switch to RT

Bo Franklin

After much researching I made the switch from the Big Green Egg and Weber Gas grill to the RT-590. I just ordered the 590 and can’t wait for it to arrive. I just sold my 25 year old Weber and hopefully soon will sell the BGE. Thanks for accepting me into the group.

After much researching I made the switch from the Big Green Egg and Weber Gas grill to the RT-590. I just ordered the 590 and can’t wait for it to arrive. I just sold my 25 year old Weber and hopefully soon will sell the BGE. Thanks for accepting me into the group.
Welcome aboard, @Bo Franklin; glad to have you join us here. Looking forward to hearing more from you.

Count me in on this one as well, gave my 20 yr old Weber natural gas grill to my Secretary and her husband. They had nat gas hook up on patio

Have a Pitt Boss Vertical smoker and that got me started on the pellet grill search , also have a 36” Blackstone

Couple months back ordered the RT700 on several recommendations from friends. Have not regretted it one bit Still have my Weber Kettle but not sure why

Wish I had made the switch before now. Still like my vertical smoker for pure smoking but with that said still learning the RT 700

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back