Bull Everything on Sale

There will be another update tomorrow, with the release of the 380X, if they did not sell-out @ RecTeqFest.

I looked at accessories for the first time in quite awhile and saw they offer a Teflon drip pan liner. Looks interesting. Has anyone tried it? They are sold out for the 700/1250 but I put myself on the notification list.

I just bought the rub and sauce bundle since I wanted to try them all but never wanted to pay the $90. I feel it was a good deal at $76. I also added a Teflon drip liner and the cleaning kit because why not.

picked up the sauce and rub bundle, a teflon tray liner to try out instead of my aluminum foil, and the pellet sampler

I looked at accessories for the first time in quite awhile and saw they offer a Teflon drip pan liner. Looks interesting. Has anyone tried it? They are sold out for the 700/1250 but I put myself on the notification list.

I jumped on and ordered a liner for my 590. I’m not 100% convinced it’s going to be better / easier than wrapping with foil but for 22$ it’s worth a try.

I jumped on and ordered a liner for my 590. I’m not 100% convinced it’s going to be better / easier than wrapping with foil but for 22$ it’s worth a try.
I went back and forth with this and thought "ok, so if I have the liner, I need to pull out, bring into the house, rinse off and put back. If I keep foil I toss foil and throw some new foil down." So im sticking with foil unless I hear from you guys that the liner is somehow amazing.

I did order some pellets, trying the new cherry ones, some bbq sauce and a few rubs I was running low on (Greek and 4 Letter Word)

Let us know what you think. I scrape but if I could just pull the liner and shake, rinse, wipe or whatever, and it works i’d be interested in trying one once the 700 version is in stock.

FYI, I saw this thread, went and looked, and the 700/1250 liner was available. I bought one to try...
Is this any different than the liners you put inside an oven?

I honestly have no idea. I figured $25 +/- wasn't going to break the bank so I ordered one to try out. We'll see....

I think the pan liners for inside the over are just disposable aluminum not reusable and Teflon like the ones recteq is selling.

I just looked at the RT website and only found the BFG and 1250 on sale. Am I missing something?

I’m wondering if they’ll have any other grills on sale for Black Friday? If the new RT-380X comes off the $799 price point significantly, I’d probably take the plunge.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alan Hollister
Back