Bull Delivery Day! 📦

fullhouse32

Military Veteran
Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
I’m not sure if I should be this EXCITED about a smoker.
But Hell Yeah I am!
I’ve put the dogs on high alert 🚨 to let me know when I have a delivery 🚚 show up.
I know it’s a couple of days earlier for my B-Day, but I don’t think I will wait to open it. 😉😁

02313F1E-6726-41CA-B9EB-8AB536C97AFC.jpeg
0B2C40F3-5F1B-446C-A20A-E6BF1206E8CA.jpeg

Congrats, you will love it. I've had mine for a week and cooked on it 4 times already. Welcome to the family

But Hell Yeah I am!
I’ve put the dogs on high alert 🚨 to let me know when I have a delivery 🚚 show up.
I know it’s a couple of days earlier for my B-Day, but I don’t think I will wait to open it. 😉😁
Congratulations on your outstanding purchase and Happy Birthday 🥳

UPS delivering a Bull?

Congrats & Happy B-Day!! You will absolutely love it.

But Hell Yeah I am!

View attachment 8547View attachment 8548
LOL I know that window!! We have 3 Goldens!

You will have fun getting it up and running. Take you time, it is worth it. How cold is it up there? It is 20* in Tulsa now and icy.

The BULL is here. 30° and snows coming. But it’s here and it will give me a reason to get outside this weekend or sooner.
More pictures and updates to come.

Attachments

• 235652F1-DC22-471C-A153-C090491EE01F.jpeg
    235652F1-DC22-471C-A153-C090491EE01F.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 73
  • 11C70F7B-0075-467F-9266-031F9C8BF289.jpeg
    11C70F7B-0075-467F-9266-031F9C8BF289.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 69
Congrats! Mine was coming Monday but pushed a week for the ice/snow maggeden in Texas.

Happy memories of unboxing, inspecting and constructing. Enjoy.

Way cool!! I actually felt the same way you do, excited about a pellet grill. I just got mine delivered Tuesday night a day earlier. I just finished the burn in tonight.

The BULL is here. 30° and snows coming. But it’s here and it will give me a reason to get outside this weekend or sooner.
More pictures and updates to come.

Congrats brother happy early birthday... maybe we should try to make a cake on it?🤔🤔🤔

I don't get the kind of COLD some of you get up north but it gets cold enough here to hug the Bull while outside and mine has performed admirably with stability all the way thru the cooks made so far. Enjoy it and expect to love it.

I might suggest keeping a journal of how you cooked different things and how it tasted.....in a year it will all run together if you don't keep track.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back