Considering Ordering RecTec

BBQColonel

I am thinking about ordering a RECTEC, coming from a BGE. Suggestions on models?

Last edited:
Any model is great as long as your dad doesn’t have to pay for it. I suggest the 590 or 700. Have you done any research? ??

I am thinking about ordering a RECTEC, coming from a BGE. Suggestions on models?
Welcome, You will get many suggestions on what Rec Tec grill to get, not sure what your family size and cooking preferences are but I think the most versatile model Rec Tec offers is the RT700 Bull. It has a good amount of room the most accessories offered and the best warrantee they offer. It's only the two of us empty nesters here and sometimes cook for a crowd, this Bull is way more grill than we need but I like to buy things like this only once and have no regrets on getting the Bull.

Last edited:
Go big or go home, I always say. I have a 700 and it is really great. The company stands behind everything they sell. You can't go wrong. Do you have strong wifi where you plan to put the smoker? ??

Go big or go home, I always say. I have a 700 and it is really great. The company stands behind everything they sell. You can't go wrong. Do you have strong wifi where you plan to put the smoker? ??
Agreed! Yup, strong WiFi in the location ?

Congratulations. I think you made a good decision getting the Bull 700. It is really versatile and you will make some great BBQ. It’s big enough for a crowd but small enough to cook for a few. Good luck. ?? ?? ??

I will be like waiting for Christmas Day. Remember when you were little, how long it took for Christmas to come? Just hold on! To make Everything Done Delicious Yet easy is the rec tec way. ??

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back