Caved and getting an apron

ringosmoke

Grill(s) owned
  1. RT-1250
After too many splashes on sort of nice clothes, I'm caving in and getting an apron. Doing the same (with a different apron) for my gravel and mountain bike maintenance ops.

Have others gone there or maybe considering the "barber" look?

Costco shorts are for yardwork and grilling. Then quick shower and change into something nicer for enjoying the rest of the day... I have about a dozen pair that have been designated (splashed).

After too many splashes on sort of nice clothes, I'm caving in and getting an apron. Doing the same (with a different apron) for my gravel and mountain bike maintenance ops.

Have others gone there or maybe considering the "barber" look?
I you go the apron route, wear something under it.

Not sure what the barber look is, and I use a very different apron in my wood shop from what I use in the kitchen/on the grill. Having said that I find the H&B aprons to be outstanding in the kitchen. I don’t like an apron that hangs around my neck, so I buy the harness version.

Calavera The aprons from Calavera are stellar, and you won’t find a better guy to buy from. However, a leather apron is hot.

Why? I thought it was a requirement for inclusion in the men of recteq calendar to NOT wear anything under it!
Waist down apron? That is kinda what an apron is - otherwise it's almost overalls.
1695331196123.png

This is my favorite apron, Jeremy Yoder
Screenshot_20230921_173128_Chrome Beta.jpg

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back