Bullseye Size Question

lowcountrygamecock

Is it possible to easily fold and unfold the legs on a bullseye? I’d love to buy one for tailgating but my truck has a hard tri fold cover and I only have 21 inches of clearance for traveling with it closed.
I wanted a road warrior but it looks like it needs 23.5 for clearance.

I expect you will have to travel with the cover in open mode with the Road Warrior. Or you put the Road Warrior on its back-only 20” in that dimension. Bullseye doesn’t have folding legs, so nope.

Could consider this.
https://ba-s-bullseye-accessories.myshopify.com/products/bullseye-base-camp-stand-version-2-0

I have one and it's great. I even attached it to a RT-590 comp cart so my Bullseye rolls around much better.
I have a Base Camp as well and it was too high to go under my tri fold on both my F350 and F150. I do think if you removed the bottom 1inch you’d be low enough. I just flip the tri fold open to give it room when I take it anywhere.
At home I did the Harbor Freight tool cart mod. It works great.
IMG_6241.jpeg

Is it possible to easily fold and unfold the legs on a bullseye? I’d love to buy one for tailgating but my truck has a hard tri fold cover and I only have 21 inches of clearance for traveling with it closed.
I wanted a road warrior but it looks like it needs 23.5 for clearance.
I’m a SC Lowcountry Gamecock fan too. I own a RT-700. If you’re ever interested in buying pellets in bulk and splitting it, please let me know. I’ve been looking at CookinPellets.com for a bulk purchase. I’m amenable to considering other brands of pellets. No pressure. No worries.

I’m a SC Lowcountry Gamecock fan too…
I’m headed your way this weekend. The wife flies out Friday for business then will be spending Saturday night in Folly Beach. I’m leaving out Saturday in my truck and I’m spending Saturday night in North Charleston. We will get together Sunday, go to the aquarium, then a late lunch at Lewis Barbecue. From there we leave for the rest of the week in Beaufort. Haven’t been in the Low Country since March-far too long!

You could always pull the hinge pin from the lid and set it aside until you get where you're going - that oughta give you plenty of room....

I’m a SC Lowcountry Gamecock fan too. I own a RT-700. If you’re ever interested in buying pellets in bulk and splitting it, please let me know. I’ve been looking at CookinPellets.com for a bulk purchase. I’m amenable to considering other brands of pellets. No pressure. No worries.
We've been buying cabelas brand pellets from Bass Pro and like what we get there. It's convenient and I can't buy 6 bags at a time without taking up much space. I already have a pallet of lump charcoal in the shop. I don't have a ton of room left to add a portion of a pallet of pellets. Good thought though and I'll keep it in mind.

Do you happen to have a close up picture of the hinge pin? I like that thought.
It's a threaded tube with screws in each end to keep it in place. Just take out one screw, and pull the pin (tube) out. I'd put the hinge pin (tube) back in either the lid or body so as not to lose it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back