For Sale Bullseye Deluxe and 1070- for sale

abc66

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
  2. Bullseye
Splitting with the GF and need to sell my grills. Both come with covers, the 1070 cover has a slight rip, but there’s a new cover in a box-
Bullseye Deluxe comes with a Weber rotisserie ring too! Yes the black Bullseye top is a perfect fit for the rotisserie.

Grills are at my friend house in Round Rock, Texas.

Let’s talk- don’t you wanna smoke this weekend?

IMG_3104.jpeg

IMG_3103.jpeg

IMG_3102.jpeg

Sorry, considering the circumstances, I can’t laugh!

Splitting with the GF and need to sell my grills. Both come with covers, the 1070 cover has a slight rip, but there’s a new cover in a box-
Bullseye Deluxe comes with a Weber rotisserie ring too! Yes the black Bullseye top is a perfect fit for the rotisserie.

View attachment 18868

View attachment 18869

View attachment 18870
Sent a DM

Im new to the forum. Did i miss the prices? Im interested in the price for the Bullseye.

No worries brother. Enjoy it. Im looking for one just for the times i cook for myself only i have that 680 now so im good with the bigger one.

Post up some pics.
Just some comp prep for next weekends competition. It's a non-sanctioned competition that you have to turn in 30 bite size pieces so we made mini chicken pillows and we were trying different flavor combinations tonight.
PXL_20230421_022758790.MP.jpg

That looks amazing. Bet they are delicious no matter what combination you use. Good luck on your competition.

View attachment 18868

View attachment 18869

View attachment 18870
How much for the 1070

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back