Bullseye Bullseye Cart/ Tool Cart

kpjeep3

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bullseye
Just finished modifications on Harbor Freight tool cart to hold my Bullseye w Basecamp.

Very stable with a drawer and shelf.

All four casters rotate so easy to move. Ready to tailgate!

Attachments

• F5165DA2-50BF-4B66-B2B8-CEF5BC542D7F.jpeg
    F5165DA2-50BF-4B66-B2B8-CEF5BC542D7F.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 1,368
Just finished modifications on Harbor Freight tool cart to hold my Bullseye w Basecamp.

Love this idea! I need to move my Bullseye from my shed and around my patio whenever I use it, so could benefit from a better cart. What modifications were involved in adding the Harbor Freight tool cart + Basecamp to the Bullseye? Thanks in advance.

That’s nice! Looks like a huge improvement. That would be great with rubber tires on it and a small hitch on one end so you could pull it with the riding mower or four wheeler if needed.

Love this idea! I need to move my Bullseye from my shed and around my patio whenever I use it, so could benefit from a better cart. What modifications were involved in adding the Harbor Freight tool cart + Basecamp to the Bullseye? Thanks in advance.
I cut 10 inches off the legs frilled needed holes.

Base camp sits on flanges. I have not added any fasteners to secure it more. Dot think it’s needed. Now I can put it in the truck separate and cook nearly anywhere.

W power. My truck has a plug in.

I have custom covers made by https://www.coversandall.com/. They're making a cover for my Bullseye and stainless prep cart now. I had them make one for my stacked kayaks and it fit perfectly. Heavy duty material and very reasonably priced.

Attachments

• Stacked Kayak cover.jpg
    Stacked Kayak cover.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 94

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back