Blackstone Griddle

I've heard what others have about Blackstone but even that said, if I found a great deal, I would probably pick one up.

Right now I have the griddle for my Bullseye which works well but you basically can only have one temp.

I also picked up the Camp Chef Yukon 2 burner. I wanted to be able to fry stuff in my garage or outside rather than my kitchen. I picked up the 2 burner griddle for it which I've only used a few times but works great! I know I will use more this summer, just in my garage now, it is cold!!! Not that I don't cook outside in the winter but I do more grilling than griddling. But that is also an option unless you want a bigger griddle size which I won't blame you. The 2 burner Yukon also have a pizza oven attachment for it. I went this way for versatility.

I was in my local Walmart today and they had 3 assembled Blackstone units (sorry, I don’t know which one) for sale at 50% off. I guess the were floor models. Final price was in the $150 range. They had 3 gas grills also for 50% off. It looks like they are clearing out the floor models. Check them out if you are in the market for one of these.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigfishri
Back