Anything I want Talladega Superspeedway weekend

OldBull

Military Veteran
Grill(s) owned
  1. Trailblazer
Good Morning everyone,
I rarely get excited anymore with arthritis and all the other crap getting old brings. But I am appx 24 to 48 hours from purchasing my "anything I want" weekend menu items. 4 times a year, 2 Nascar Daytona races and 2 Talladega races in which I get to eat anything I want. My diet is pretty retricted most of the year but I give myself these 4 weekends to splurge. I do NOT just aim for huge outrageous grease bombs, I am looking for tasty treats and very good eats. Usually has some repeating items such as Blubell ice cream, maybe a few double stuff oreos. So help me out please, expand my thinking, a pizmo, ribeye sandwiches, prime boston butt, country style ribs? Pick your cholesterol careful and tell me what you think.
And be sure to tune into the "the big one" April 25th, 2:00pm et. FOX tv. It's race day very soon !!!!! Get those sodas cold, make that homemade BBQ sauce and don't split that simvastatin in half, your going to need the whole damn pill for this one.

everyone’s suggestions sounds great but for me watching the race or a game is more about constant snacks vs a great meal. so im going to say trash can nachos with pulled pork and smoked bacon bits. and some grilled meatballs and crispy wings.

Hmmmmm nachos and wings !!!!!!!

oooohhh peanut butter cups and ice cream to cool the tongue after the wings .........................................

Last edited:
Anything wrapped in bacon. . . and chicken drums. Couple Rolling Rocks or Dos Equis to wash it down.

Untrimmed prime rib beef roast rare to medium rare....At least a 5-6 rib roast for seconds and midnight snack

something with a bacon weave would be awesome. i haven’t done it yet. just couldn’t figure out the perfect race day snack to bacon weave.

i haven’t done it yet. just couldn’t figure out the perfect race day snack to bacon weave.
Bacon weave wrapped Kielbasa and/or Andouille Sausage :cool:

Bacon-Wrapped-Kielbasa-Bites-2-e1489508742362.jpg

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back