ABT's

Bull & Eggs

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
Atomic Buffalo Turds - ABT's on the Bull tonight. Jalapenos, halved and as-needed, de-veined. Philly cream cheese. Bacon. And my finely chopped up bbq pork but I did over the weekend. These

20200415_182151.jpg
20200415_194108.jpg
20200415_193517.jpg

Wow, lot's of typos and things not included trying to post this from my phone...... Here's the edit.

Atomic Buffalo Turds - ABT's on the Bull tonight. Jalapenos, halved and de-seeded, de-veined. Philly cream cheese. Bacon. And my finely chopped up bbq pork butt I did over the weekend. These are awesome, have one, Hahahaha!

Haven't made them yet. Thinking about doing them Sunday. Yours looks good!

Atomic Buffalo Turds - ABT's on the Bull tonight. Jalapenos, halved and as-needed, de-veined. Philly cream cheese. Bacon. And my finely chopped up bbq pork but I did over the weekend. These
They look great. How spicy were they?

They are a lot of prep. I like to use the peppers whole rather than cut in half.
More of aTexasTwinkie with the pork butt. ABT;s have a little smokie stuffed inside.
I also like to use the cheapest thinnest bacon for wrapping as it cooks better throughout and
gives a more tender bite.
But they are a LOT of prep and yours look fantastic!

They are a lot of prep. I like to use the peppers whole rather than cut in half.
More of aTexasTwinkie with the pork butt. ABT;s have a little smokie stuffed inside.
I also like to use the cheapest thinnest bacon for wrapping as it cooks better throughout and
gives a more tender bite.
But they are a LOT of prep and yours look fantastic!
I bet yours are spicy as F!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back