RT-1250 1250 feed rate setting

PRC

Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Military Veteran
What is the feed rate suppose to be set at? The 1250 installation/user guide I downloaded from the Recteq site says the default setting for AUG is 30. The setting on my 1250 was set to 10. Not sure what it should be set to but since it has the 3 rpm auger feed motor maybe 10 (or 1% on the app) is the right setting.

I know the 700 comes preset at 30 with the 2 rpm. But those that have installed a 3 RPM on their 700 have had success at 15 and 20. Might be worth trying what it came with and then adjusting to one of these settings if you find issues.

What is the feed rate suppose to be set at? The 1250 installation/user guide I downloaded from the Recteq site says the default setting for AUG is 30. The setting on my 1250 was set to 10. Not sure what it should be set to but since it has the 3 rpm auger feed motor maybe 10 (or 1% on the app) is the right setting.
Just got an email back from Recteq saying 10 is the correct setting for the 1250.

“Thank you for reaching out to us. Thank you for bringing that to our attention. The factory default on the RT-1250 is 10. This is to ensure that the grill can maintain both low and high settings. The default is 30 in our other models. We will make that correction in the manual.”

I noticed mine was 10, I thought, when I was looking through the setting on my first startup. I accidentally changed it and was not 100% sure what it was. I went to the manual and it said 30 but now after seeing this, what I thought I saw before messing with it was correct, 10. I guess that is how I achieved 735 degrees on my reverse sear. LOL!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back