RT-1250 1250 arrived

parrot037

Grill(s) owned
  1. RT-1250
The 1250 arrived intact. SEFL was the shipper, including the "final mile," and they were great. Once I recieved the tracking number from Recteq, I set up email alerts on SEFL website, and was notified every step of the way. The delivery to my home was 30 minutes past their delivery window, but other than that it was very smooth. The delivery guy even offered to help me unbox it.

Wet and rainy here, so set up will have to wait.

Recteq sent me the wrong accessories, but told me to keep what I got, and they are sending the correct stuff.

Can't wait to fire it up!

Parrot037

Attachments

• 20211111_154838.jpg
    20211111_154838.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 236
Just ordered my 1250 today. How long did it take from order to deliver?
Congrats! It's a very nice cooker.

I ordered on Mon. Nov. 1 (in the afternoon). I received it on on Thurs. Nov. 11. I actually could have had it earlier that week, but I couldn't make the available delivery times work.

Congrats! It's a very nice cooker.

I ordered on Mon. Nov. 1 (in the afternoon). I received it on on Thurs. Nov. 11. I actually could have had it earlier that week, but I couldn't make the available delivery times work.
Thanks for the reply. Just got email that mine has shipped.

Congrats!
I JUST received mine as well. Unfortunately my back patio is currently under construction so I won't have a spot for it for another week or so. Fingers crossed I can break it in with a Christmas Prime Rib.

Congrats!
I JUST received mine as well. Unfortunately my back patio is currently under construction so I won't have a spot for it for another week or so. Fingers crossed I can break it in with a Christmas Prime Rib.
Pictures?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back