"Traditional" Xmas Eve Ribs

rgreenberg2000

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
Our Xmas Eve tradition has always been to gather at my in-laws house where they host a bunch of friends for food, drink and caroling around the neighborhood. When I married into the family, my contribution to the party has been six racks of spares that I would cook on my WSM in my in-laws driveway. Due to Covid, my in-laws are not having their party this year, but I'll be darned if I'm not making ribs anyway! We'll be delivering these to my in-laws and a couple of the other regulars at their party before settling in at our place for a family game and movie night. Gotta say, I'm loving the real estate on my Bull! Could fit four more racks in there with my rib racks!! :)

1608846460020.jpeg

Our Xmas Eve tradition has always been to gather at my in-laws house where they host a bunch of friends for food, drink and caroling around the neighborhood. When I married into the family, my contribution to the party has been six racks of spares that I would cook on my WSM in my in-laws driveway. Due to Covid, my in-laws are not having their party this year, but I'll be darned if I'm not making ribs anyway! We'll be delivering these to my in-laws and a couple of the other regulars at their party before settling in at our place for a family game and movie night. Gotta say, I'm loving the real estate on my Bull! Could fit four more racks in there with my rib racks!! :)

This tomorrow :) .. 3 racks for the two of us. Ribeyes tonight came out fantastic again.

Enjoy & Merry Christmas!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back