Review censorship

howsTricks

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
I wrote a 3 star review on February 28th for the front folding shelf for my RT-700. It came warped and feels flimsy compared to the construction of the RT-700. My review has still has not been posted to the reviews section of that product page (I've gotten the email to verify I submitted it and have). In fact, if you search for any 1,2 or 3 star reviews there are none! I cannot believe I am the first to give this product less than 4 stars, what's up with that?

I wrote a 3 star review on February 28th for the front folding shelf for my RT-700. It came warped and feels flimsy compared to the construction of the RT-700. My review has still has not been posted to the reviews section of that product page (I've gotten the email to verify I submitted it and have). In fact, if you search for any 1,2 or 3 star reviews there are none! I cannot believe I am the first to give this product less than 4 stars, what's up with that?
Welcome to the forum, @howsTricks; glad to have you here with us. Unfortunately, you are not the first to discover that less-than-stellar reviews of RT products now seem to disappear. Funny things happen when an individually-owned company transitions into one owned by a private equity group. 'Nuff said.

Thanks guys for confirming what I experienced. It just kinda sucks to see it in action as the equipment is overall high quality, but the on site reviews are entirely suspect.

Yes, you can have it preset into your website not to list ratings ratings below a certain threshold. It is a subtle form of lying in my opinion.

Yes, you can have it preset into your website not to list ratings ratings below a certain threshold. It is a subtle form of lying in my opinion.
It’s straight out lying. Don’t get me wrong, I LOVE my RT-590 and yes the folding shelf it probably gonna get replaced (I start a welding class Tuesday). There are 2-3 things I noticed in the first few weeks after getting it I would love a way to get them to pay attention to. Unfortunately that type of business response is rare these days.

You can always make a BBB complaint though.

They definitely censor the reviews. There's no way the bfg would rate as highly as it does if they didn't.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddegreve
Back