Ordered my Bull today.. now I wait :)

MiiG

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
Hi, all. I'm a Cali refugee, moved five years ago to Arkansas. Just ordered the RT-700 and am now anxiously awaiting the arrival of my Bull. Can hardly wait to get my hands on this beast.
I'm going to keep my Pit Boss Pro Series 820 for grilling and searing since I already own a set of Grill Grates for it and it gets hot af quickly when I open up the slide plate exposing the pot for some flame broil goodness.
Hope you all had a good Memorial Day; and thank you to all the Vets on here for your service.

Hi, all. I'm a Cali refugee, moved five years ago to Arkansas. Just ordered the RT-700 and am now anxiously awaiting the arrival of my Bull. Can hardly wait to get my hands on this beast.
I'm going to keep my Pit Boss Pro Series 820 for grilling and searing since I already own a set of Grill Grates for it and it gets hot af quickly when I open up the slide plate exposing the pot for some flame broil goodness.
Hope you all had a good Memorial Day; and thank you to all the Vets on here for your service.
Welcome and Congratulations on the new Bull, your going to love it. I like your idea of keeping the old grill, that will make a great combination of grilling.

Welcome........the Bull is a fine choice. There's a lotta helpful folks here and fun to be had. Can't wait to see pics of your cooks and cooking notes (if you're inclined to share them!). ?

Thanks. I just might upload some pics down the road. This forum seems to be very welcoming and informative.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back