New member from south Texas

gwrace1

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
  2. Bullseye
  3. Matador
Greetings all.

I've been doing research on pellet grills and have decided on the RT-700. I understand Recteq does not offer holiday sales promotions on their grills. But was hoping for some Black Friday discounts on the accessories. Any idea when or if those discounts will show up?

Welcome @gwrace1. Rex Teq just drops their specials fairly randomly. It’s best if you sign up on their website then you’ll be notified.

I'm in the same boat. I want to get the RT-700 and would like a few accessories if they were discounted. So I am waiting for BF. Hopefully they let you choose accessories, but I have heard they just bundle things in the past.

Thanks all. I'm not a big fan of joining newsletters due to spamming issues. But in this case I did. Hopefully we will hear something this week. Looking forward to getting the new grill. I have a large Napoleon Prestige PRO 825 Natural Gas Grill with the 1300 degree ceramic searing burners. Makes one wicked steak. But I've always wanted to try a smoker. Don't like the idea of a stick burner so this set it and forget it concept sounded tempting. Lets hope it delivers as advertised.

Thank you. A little disappointed that the link does not show you anything on the sale items or bundles. But good to know a sale is planned and the dates.

Greetings all.

I've been doing research on pellet grills and have decided on the RT-700. I understand Recteq does not offer holiday sales promotions on their grills. But was hoping for some Black Friday discounts on the accessories. Any idea when or if those discounts will show up?
I ordered an RT-700 last night, and they threw in a free Matador Wok/Grill with my order. Hopefully you can grab some kind of sweet deal as well.

Yeah I did the same thing. Purchased RT-700 with the free Matador. I wonder if that Wok can be converted to use Natural gas as opposed to Propane. I had a gas line connection put on the covered porch when we built our home. It currently feeds the gas grill. Of course that takes away from it being portable.

Perhaps there is a bigger gas orifice for natural gas which you can obtain to install within the burner/manifold ...but it also might require a different regulator.

I also ordered the RT 700 smoke box, front and interior shelf, brush and rub/salsa bundle. Just received the 3 UPS tracking numbers for the accessories. Pretty fast shipment with order placed yesterday.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back