New Member From Central California

Big T

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
Hello, New guy from Central Valley of California. Just bought the 700 Bull today and excited to join you all and learn from your experiences. I've used stick smokers in the past but this is my first pellet smoker after researching for over a year. After all of the research I have found the right pellet smoker! I look forward to reading the threads and learning all I can about the Bull and pellet smoking. Thanks in advance for allowing me to be a part of this community.
Hope to see ya through the smoke soon!
Cheers,
Big T

Hello, New guy from Central Valley of California. Just bought the 700 Bull today and excited to join you all and learn from your experiences. I've used stick smokers in the past but this is my first pellet smoker after researching for over a year. After all of the research I have found the right pellet smoker! I look forward to reading the threads and learning all I can about the Bull and pellet smoking. Thanks in advance for allowing me to be a part of this community.
Hope to see ya through the smoke soon!
Cheers,
Big T
Welcome. You bought a quality product. The company behind it is also great. Have fun. ??

Thanks for the welcome! I received my tracking number today...looks like I may get the Bull sooner than anticipated, bonus! Now...onto finding accessories. I look forward to hanging out and learning along this journey. Cheers!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dkroll
Back