Just joined up

nygiant

Just joined the forum last night. New early anniversary gift from the wife was delivered last week…RT 700. Put it together yesterday and smoked some chicken thighs. Wow very impressed. Have two racks of baby back ribs on there right now for dinner later today. Was doing everything on a weber smoky mountain but can’t afford to spend so much time getting it set up and tending to it. That’s how I ended up with a recteq, after doing a lot of research on pellet smokers.

Attachments

• F4B504CD-16A2-4AC2-9702-77FD53EFAE4E.jpeg
    F4B504CD-16A2-4AC2-9702-77FD53EFAE4E.jpeg
    452.3 KB · Views: 93
Just joined the forum last night. New early anniversary gift from the wife was delivered last week…RT 700. Put it together yesterday and smoked some chicken thighs. Wow very impressed. Have two racks of baby back ribs on there right now for dinner later today. Was doing everything on a weber smoky mountain but can’t afford to spend so much time getting it set up and tending to it. That’s how I ended up with a recteq, after doing a lot of research on pellet smokers.
Congratulations and welcome to the madness.

Welcome aboard, @nygiant; glad to have you join us. Sounds like you are off to a good start with the RT-700. Now, photos of your cooks will be welcome. ;)

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new 700!

Welcome to the fold! You’re really going to enjoy the Bull. I just discovered this forum a few months back after buying a 700 last summer and it’s great to have a group of super-knowledgeable people to turn to for advice and inspiration. I know I’ve learned a lot from them. Happy Smoking!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewDualfire1200
Back