Hi From Southwest Mississippi

jaime

Grill(s) owned
  1. Stampede
Hi everyone. I purchased a stampede Monday and now I sit around refreshing the "track my shipment" browser page.

I currently have a UDS (ugly drum smoker), that I use, but as I get older I get lazier. Or rather, I like to better utilize my time (it's finite, ya know!), so I bought the stampede.

Now, I'm just wondering what to smoke first...

Welcome aboard.

The most common first cook is a rack of ribs, probably because most have some level of experience/expectation, and they're fairly goof proof. However, if you've a greater spirit of adventure, go for the PERFECT brisket, Wagyu, muy expensitivo...………………………..heh heh heh.

Welcome aboard.

The most common first cook is a rack of ribs, probably because most have some level of experience/expectation, and they're fairly goof proof. However, if you've a greater spirit of adventure, go for the PERFECT brisket, Wagyu, muy expensitivo...………………………..heh heh heh.

I'll probably do ribs first. I've cooked a lot of those on my UDS, and I'm anxious to compare the two. But I also really love chicken so I may smoke some chicken. So many choices...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back