Hello from SW Louisiana!

TexasManInCajunLand

Grill(s) owned
  1. Trailblazer
Just got the update that my RT-340 will be delivered tomorrow and I can't tell you how excited I am! This will replace my charcoal grill, and I'm certain that it'll look fantastic sitting next to my stick burner. ;)

I'll post impressions once I have it up and running and I'm able to get a few cooks in.

Darrell

For sure! I've been waiting a long time to get one of these pellet grills. Albeit, it's not the EXACT one that I was wanting (RT-700), but I'm pretty damned stoked nevertheless. :D

My first cook on a pellet grill was on my buddies Traeger and I did a brisket that turned out fantastic. So, needless to say, I was sold! Plus, the ease of use & versatility makes them a no brainer.

Thanks for the reply!

Darrell

For sure! I've been waiting a long time to get one of these pellet grills. Albeit, it's not the EXACT one that I was wanting (RT-700), but I'm pretty damned stoked nevertheless. :D

My first cook on a pellet grill was on my buddies Traeger and I did a brisket that turned out fantastic. So, needless to say, I was sold! Plus, the ease of use & versatility makes them a no brainer.

Thanks for the reply!

Darrell

if you don't need the space, you don't need a 700. I know plenty of friends that have the trailblazer and they love it! I wanted the 700 justt o say I had one, but took the 590 and love it, and its more then enough for my family of 4! they will not produce different cooks, its all space size, so enjoy that bad boy!

if you don't need the space, you don't need a 700. I know plenty of friends that have the trailblazer and they love it! I wanted the 700 justt o say I had one, but took the 590 and love it, and its more then enough for my family of 4! they will not produce different cooks, its all space size, so enjoy that bad boy!

Honestly, right now I don't need the extra space because I have my stick burner if needed. That, and the cost was actually a big part of my decison to go with the 340 instead of the 590/700. Plus, since it's my first pellet grill, it should make for a better entry point to better figure out how they work before investing in a bigger one. Not to mention if/when we go camping/tailgating I can load this one up and take it with me. :D

Thanks for the reply! I look forward to many cooks on this thing. :)

Honestly, right now I don't need the extra space because I have my stick burner if needed. That, and the cost was actually a big part of my decison to go with the 340 instead of the 590/700. Plus, since it's my first pellet grill, it should make for a better entry point to better figure out how they work before investing in a bigger one. Not to mention if/when we go camping/tailgating I can load this one up and take it with me. :D

Thanks for the reply! I look forward to many cooks on this thing. :)
sounds like you made a very smart decision! Enjoy the future cooks!

Just got the update that my RT-340 will be delivered tomorrow and I can't tell you how excited I am! This will replace my charcoal grill, and I'm certain that it'll look fantastic sitting next to my stick burner. ;)

I'll post impressions once I have it up and running and I'm able to get a few cooks in.

Darrell
You have the perfect combo, pellet and stick burners. You'll make some great BBQ. Have fun ??

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dkroll
Back