Hello from Southwestern Pennsylvania

Tenaciousbee

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
I've had my Bull for about three months now but have been doing the BBQ thing for a very long time. It has been getting a workout. I use all types of cookers. UDS, a smaller barrel type cooker, a 40" electric with cold smoker attachment, highly modified but cheap offset and array of kettles. I am at work a lot and the conveniences of the Bull has me smoking when I would otherwise not be. As a result I don't see me using the other cookers much and have begun the process of giving them away to my sons. I already have a great searing solution that I feel is superior to the searing box attachment offered by the other brand I was considering. it costs about half as well.

Welcome aboard, sounds like you've paid your dues. Saw your suggestion on brisket being done when it probes soft, not at some "magic" temp point. Puts you in line with other experienced cookers on here(y).

What’s your searing solution? I considered the Camp Chef sear box too, but I have a gas grill that gets pretty darn hot and most of the time I just use my propane torch!

What’s your searing solution? I considered the Camp Chef sear box too, but I have a gas grill that gets pretty darn hot and most of the time I just use my propane torch!
Char broil BBQ Bistro gas table top version. Gets to 900 pretty quick. I have two of them. Have it parked between the Bull and the Blackstone.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back