Hello from SETex

MarshalTex

Grill(s) owned
  1. Stampede
Hello all. Just ordered a 590 and came across this forum. Hoping for lots of info and ideas on what seems to be a great grill.

Hey there MarshalTex! Welcome to the forum from a fellow Texan. Hope you love your 590. I got my 700 in a few weeks ago and its awesome. My first pellet grill. Shhh It is almost like cheating after almost 30 years of using coal and sticks.

Hey there MarshalTex! Welcome to the forum from a fellow Texan. Hope you love your 590. I got my 700 in a few weeks ago and its awesome. My first pellet grill. Shhh It is almost like cheating after almost 30 years of using coal and sticks.
Thanks Lawman! Looking forward to cheating a lot from the same experiences. Just hope I don’t regret not getting the 700. Can’t wait to get started.

Thanks Lawman! Looking forward to cheating a lot from the same experiences. Just hope I don’t regret not getting the 700. Can’t wait to get started.
The bull is the perfect choice for me. It boarders on almost too big for the three of us, but during holidays and special events, I can easily be cooking for 20+ so the versatility & the smoke box was a big part of my decision.

The bull is the perfect choice for me. It boarders on almost too big for the three of us, but during holidays and special events, I can easily be cooking for 20+ so the versatility & the smoke box was a big part of my decision.
Welcome! I agree completely, you can never have to much cooking space.

Welcome from SC!

Hello all. Just ordered a 590 and came across this forum. Hoping for lots of info and ideas on what seems to be a great grill.
You will love it. Great grill and a great company behind it.
As Johnny Storm says, Flame on! ??

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dkroll
Back