Greetings

Esmarald28

Grill(s) owned
  1. Stampede
  2. RT-1070
Hey everyone,
Just became an owner of the 700. Made some pork belly burnt ends Saturday(was recommended to cook something fatty the first time) and they turned out great. Hope to have a long enjoyable relationship with this new grill. Also hope to find good info here and give some too in the future.

Thanks

Welcome to da fambly!

Hey everyone,
Just became an owner of the 700. Made some pork belly burnt ends Saturday(was recommended to cook something fatty the first time) and they turned out great. Hope to have a long enjoyable relationship with this new grill. Also hope to find good info here and give some too in the future.

Thanks
Welcome @Esmarald28 !

Great place, great people, join the madness.

Hey everyone,

Thanks
How did you make them? What temperature/time frame? I have made them on the green egg before but this would be my first shot on a RT. On the egg I followed Malcolm Reed’s video and the turned out well

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back