Greetings from Miami

CosmicMiami

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bullseye
Good day y'all. Just assembled my new Bullseye. It's been awhile since I have smoked anything. My MEB30 took a dive about a year ago. Was looking to do something different than electric. Had a friend recommend the new Bullseye. She is a regular smoker. She uses a Yoder for when she has larger groups and was looking for a smaller kit for when it is just her and a few friends. The new Bullseye fit her needs and she loves it. Interesting, she had a smaller Traeger for this purpose and ended up selling that to somebody as she didn't particularly care for it for multiple reasons. Not a slam on the T. It just didn't fit her needs. She liked the RIOT mode for reverse sears.

Anyway. Looking forward to getting lots of use from this baby.

On another note, I'm looking for a cover as she will be living outside but under a covered pergola (has a roof). RT is OOS and I need to protect her from blown in rain.

Found this one on Amzn. Looks like the 20 Series will fit. Any other suggestions?

Thanks.

Good day y'all. Just assembled my new Bullseye. It's been awhile since I have smoked anything. My MEB30 took a dive about a year ago. Was looking to do something different than electric. Had a friend recommend the new Bullseye. She is a regular smoker. She uses a Yoder for when she has larger groups and was looking for a smaller kit for when it is just her and a few friends. The new Bullseye fit her needs and she loves it. Interesting, she had a smaller Traeger for this purpose and ended up selling that to somebody as she didn't particularly care for it for multiple reasons. Not a slam on the T. It just didn't fit her needs. She liked the RIOT mode for reverse sears.

Anyway. Looking forward to getting lots of use from this baby.

On another note, I'm looking for a cover as she will be living outside but under a covered pergola (has a roof). RT is OOS and I need to protect her from blown in rain.

Found this one on Amzn. Looks like the 20 Series will fit. Any other suggestions?

Thanks.
I'd suggest the cover from Recteq. It fits well and for $49 it's a deal.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-11-10 120610.png
    Screenshot 2021-11-10 120610.png
    17.3 KB · Views: 72
Seems like they're out of everything.

The Bullseye is an odd shape and the Weber cover doesn't fit well.

The recteq cover is worth waiting for to be back in stock. It’s a high quality cover and fits the triangular shape of the Bullseye perfectly.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back