GREAT GRILL

Mogunner06

I have owned my 680 since 2013. These are great grills and very user friendly. With minimal effort you can cook a variety of food from smoking to baking and everything in between I do envy the new grills but I will stick with my 680 and if it ever needs replacing it will be with a RECTEC!. Last thing the customer support is second to none in any industry. This company stands by their products and customers. They always go the extra mile to make sure everyone can live the RECTEC lifestyle!

Welcome to the forum. I couldn't agree more about their customer service. Top notch grills from a top notch company with top notch customer service. Let us know what you're cooking and please post pics. We love making each other hungry!

I have owned my 680 since 2013. These are great grills and very user friendly. With minimal effort you can cook a variety of food from smoking to baking and everything in between I do envy the new grills but I will stick with my 680 and if it ever needs replacing it will be with a RECTEC!. Last thing the customer support is second to none in any industry. This company stands by their products and customers. They always go the extra mile to make sure everyone can live the RECTEC lifestyle!

Thanks for that! As a newb that is really good to see from a longer-term user.

@Mogunner06 I can certainly agree with you, especially about their customer service. When I bought my Bull it did not have the controller to adjust the two meat probes. I called them up and they shipped me a new controller free of charge before they even started going on sale.

Rec Tec has been great!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back