Stampede First cook

eaglefan

Grill(s) owned
  1. Stampede
Last night was the first cook on the new 590. We did a 5.7lb butt, small one on purpose. Cook went as smooth as I could ever imagine. Easy set up, easy cook, easy clean up.
The butt came out really good. We babysat the granddaughter for about 6hrs and when my daughter came to pick her up she had a sandwich. Incredible was the word she used.
It was so good my wife went to the store to get 2 more to cook tonight. No pictures. Ill try and get some of tonights cook

1696113998398.jpeg

Ok just givin’ you a little CR4P, but it reminds me of the clear plastic furniture covers. Live a little, use your stainless grates.
I know, new grill, like a new car… trying to keep everything pristine. 😉

Ha! I detail cars as a side gig. My wife works in surgery. We are clean freaks.
Snap On tools, aftermarket parts for my Road Glide, and smoker accessories are my weakness

I worked in surgery for over 22 years, and I'm overall not a clean freak.......well maybe about certain things, but definitely not my grill. :LOL:

This reminds me of the threads on the harley forums. Some of those guys think its a badge of honor to have a dirty bike. They say if they have time to clean it they have time to ride it instead. Pride in ownership I say.

My charcoal Performer and WSM definitely show their age and use. So will this one eventually

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back