Bull DPS Data Type Error

BruceAL

We just bought a new RT-700 and really enjoy it. However, after connecting it to the Recteq app I notice I get an error when I go to Control and press the plus button. It immediately shows the error "dps data type error" and the red circle says, "XTREME SMOKE LOW Set Point." From a different post someone said to set the chart unit to 15mins. I did that, but I still get the error. Can someone help me with this please?

Attachments

• IMG_7823.jpeg
    IMG_7823.jpeg
    200.1 KB · Views: 107
We just bought a new RT-700 and really enjoy it. However, after connecting it to the Recteq app I notice I get an error when I go to Control and press the plus button. It immediately shows the error "dps data type error" and the red circle says, "XTREME SMOKE LOW Set Point." From a different post someone said to set the chart unit to 15mins. I did that, but I still get the error. Can someone help me with this please?
Give RT a quick call!

Try setting it to 30 min or 1 hr.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back