Come on tomorrow!!! Get here already!!!

fsrbullet

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
Hello from Fort Wayne, IN. Diehard Weber grill fan here. Sold them at the hardware stores I managed for 20-some years. Retiring my gas Weber after 30+ years of service... yes I've replaced the burners once and the grill grates 3 or 4 times but it's still rollin! I've done some smoking on the Weber as well as in an electric smoker. Also a have a charcoal Weber of course...

I did a lot of research on pellet grills and decided to get rid of all the others and go with an RT-700. Was supposed to deliver today but evidently it got hung up in Indy - truck driver probably drooling on it. So tomorrow it is. Pellets sitting at the house waiting on it! Will probably do the wheel mod after seeing how it rolls around on my paver patio. My guess is I'll want to do it. The suspense is killing me - tomorrow cannot come soon enough! look forward to learning from the group. I've read some great threads already. Cheers!!

Dan

Hello from Fort Wayne, IN. Diehard Weber grill fan here. Sold them at the hardware stores I managed for 20-some years. Retiring my gas Weber after 30+ years of service... yes I've replaced the burners once and the grill grates 3 or 4 times but it's still rollin! I've done some smoking on the Weber as well as in an electric smoker. Also a have a charcoal Weber of course...

I did a lot of research on pellet grills and decided to get rid of all the others and go with an RT-700. Was supposed to deliver today but evidently it got hung up in Indy - truck driver probably drooling on it. So tomorrow it is. Pellets sitting at the house waiting on it! Will probably do the wheel mod after seeing how it rolls around on my paver patio. My guess is I'll want to do it. The suspense is killing me - tomorrow cannot come soon enough! look forward to learning from the group. I've read some great threads already. Cheers!!

Dan
The forum has lots of good stuff and sometimes it’s even useful. Enjoy the grill. ??

Welcome aboard!

The forum has lots of good stuff and sometimes it’s even useful. Enjoy the grill. ??
Yes Sir!
90% fun and banter. , 10% useful :LOL:
If it's not FUN (which is what it's all about for me personally) I'm GONE Brother! The learning cool tech tips and tricks is icing on the cake at least in my department......honestly! :cool:

Yes Sir!

If it's not FUN (which is what it's all about for me personally) I'm GONE Brother! The learning cool tech tips and tricks is icing on the cake at least in my department......honestly! :cool:
Thats fact!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dkroll
Back