Bull Zipper installed on cover

NinoRT700

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
We have seen how rough it can be to get the recteq cover on so I bought a zipper to put on the bull and just picked it up from the place that put it on. All i can say is WOW
The cover goes on and off in seconds now.
Highly recommend this for everyone

297F03D0-3E36-4299-91E1-3D121545D134.jpeg
F034E43C-5BBC-432E-898F-2B7BE013043E.jpeg
8DF8129C-59C0-41EE-A496-70C12A7AD96C.jpeg

That looks great! What length of zipper did you choose?

I did the same for my 1250. Totally worth the $30. However, RT should be doing this. I consider the cover to be an inferior product because of the fit.
View attachment 14983

I don't use a cover or have one since I keep mine inside but I was just wondering.. that is a seam right where the zipper was put in correct? It just seems like such a perfect spot if so. That came out so good. Makes me want a cover even though I don't need it LOL.

Thank you for posting this. My dad and I plan to do to our covers. We actually both have replacements RecTeq sent us b/c both of our original covers ripped a little bit.

RecTeq should do this but they already charge $80 for the cover for the Bull so yeah....

Thank you for posting this. My dad and I plan to do to our covers. We actually both have replacements RecTeq sent us b/c both of our original covers ripped a little bit.

RecTeq should do this but they already charge $80 for the cover for the Bull so yeah....
My zipper will be here tomorrow.

I don't use a cover or have one since I keep mine inside but I was just wondering.. that is a seam right where the zipper was put in correct? It just seems like such a perfect spot if so. That came out so good. Makes me want a cover even though I don't need it LOL.
Yes, right on the seem. Front right corner.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WKMCD
Back