Yeah, but.....

Am I the only one who is never 100% satisfied with their results?

I've had my 590 for a little over a year and have turned out some amazingly good food, but always feel like I could have done just little better. Perfectionist or OCD? I don't know...
Season 5 Idk GIF by Friends
I think you have unlocked the secret treasure to life, food, and fire. If anyone was ever completely satisfied, there would only be one way to live, and only one cut of protein, and one way to fix it. It is like working out. You don’t plateau and stop. You keep digging and modifying until you’ve created a new and different way to get to another level. The day I can say I’m satisfied will be the day they lower me into the ground. I wake up each day wanting to be dumb enough to learn something and over the years, I have gotten pretty good at waking up dumb. That mantra has never let me down as I continue to evolve in many areas of my life. Quite frankly, for me, perfection is just a temporary state of mind and I am blessed to be able to recalibrate my expectations on the fly and try to improve as a human at each and every task that is put in front of me. I’ll get off my ”soapbox” now and return to my idea of normal, temporarily. Again, congrats on driving yourself towards perfection, never give up with the challenge or give in to defeat.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Back