Status
Not open for further replies.

Real Smoker

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
  2. Trailblazer
  3. Bullseye
Wilmington Classic Grill Murphy, N. C.
I lived at Holden beach before retiring. Decided to retire early shortly after the purchase so the grill never made it to the living level to replace the Webber. Moved to Blairsville GA with a new Wilmington Grill. Used it there for about a year then bought a pellet grill. Moved it to the Cabin in Murphy for room. Already had a pellet grill there that I use instead. There it has sit unused. The grate is shiny an some staining on the drip pan but clean.
$600.00 Firm Murphy N. C.
Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_1114.jpg
    IMG_1114.jpg
    270.6 KB · Views: 128
  • IMG_1113.jpg
    IMG_1113.jpg
    257 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_1112.jpg
    IMG_1112.jpg
    240.8 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_1115.jpg
    IMG_1115.jpg
    171.6 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_1116.jpg
    IMG_1116.jpg
    262.8 KB · Views: 89
Wilmington Classic Grill Murphy, N. C.
I lived at Holden beach before retiring. Decided to retire early shortly after the purchase so the grill never made it to the living level to replace the Webber. Moved to Blairsville GA with a new Wilmington Grill. Used it there for about a year then bought a pellet grill. Moved it to the Cabin in Murphy for room. Already had a pellet grill there that I use instead. There it has sit unused. The grate is shiny an some staining on the drip pan but clean.
$600.00 Firm Murphy N. C.
Thanks
Real Smoker
Sorry I am not close to take advantage of the grill. Just wanted to ask if you are talking about Holden Beach, NC? Nestled between Wimington, NC and Myrtle Beach, SC, off HWY 17 near Shallotte, a town with only one Walmart?

Real Smoker
Sorry I am not close to take advantage of the grill. Just wanted to ask if you are talking about Holden Beach, NC? Nestled between Wimington, NC and Myrtle Beach, SC, off HWY 17 near Shallotte, a town with only one Walmart?
Thats it. The area has grow n a lot.

Agreed. My family has been in that area since the early 1800s on my father’s side. My mom’s side of the family is ”Native American” from the pre-Brunswick county era. They were standing on the shores when “Columbus discovered America”. Go figure. I remember when the area flourished with farms and there were no tourists. My family used to own quite a bit of the land between Brown’s landing and Holden Beach. We actually have photos when Hwy 17 was a 2 lane horse cart path.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back