Will the Matador make a return?

sdynak

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
What do you think? Since the last turkey day deal she has disappeared like a shadow in the night.

IMHO, I'm surprised that grill was actually released for sale by RT.

Everything I have read is the burners / heat is a major underachiever. I mean feedback at other sites not only here.

For that money I'd go with a Camp Chef or Blackstone flat top grill.

IMHO, I'm surprised that grill was actually released for sale by RT.

Everything I have read is the burners / heat is a major underachiever. I mean feedback at other sites not only here.

For that money I'd go with a Camp Chef or Blackstone flat top grill.

I kind of am too honestly.. if it were not for the deal I would not have paid $$ for it. I am keeping it and have made a few nice meals on it so far. It gets hot but only really directly over the burner. Some ways it is good and others bad. I would have rather had % off on accessories or other choices.

Is what it is I guess. I am thinking she is done myself.

I kind of am too honestly.. if it were not for the deal I would not have paid $$ for it. I am keeping it and have made a few nice meals on it so far. It gets hot but only really directly over the burner. Some ways it is good and others bad. I would have rather had % off on accessories or other choices.

Is what it is I guess. I am thinking she is done myself.
I'd like to get my grubby paws on one to try the natural gas conversion.

What price did RecTeq have on the Matador, thinking about selling my new in box unit in KC area.

I replaced the burner on mine with a King Kooker #CF23. Now I am happy! Four feet flames if you desire.

I replaced the burner on mine with a King Kooker #CF23. Now I am happy! Four feet flames if you desire.

Wow.. that things looks like a beast! Can you share more info on mounting etc., pictures? Will the flames come up more than just the center?

Was the give away driven to remove stock with the old logo/name on it?

IDK.. I guess it is possible like with the Bull. It still has all the old names on it as well. Guess we need someone new to purchase and compare notes :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back