Wild Fork Updates Membership Policy?

What business fundamentals have (or will) change permanently that will cause companies to fail?
This case is a good example; logistics (shipping) fundamentals have changed and if you don’t have access to a major shipping hub, costs escalate sharply. Logistics companies are struggling to attract and keep employees. As a result, they are raising pay and benefits substantially, fuel costs have escalated, etc.

WF will still sell products to customers anywhere; they just aren’t able to discount shipping costs like they used to Because of this new dynamic.

This case is a good example; logistics (shipping) fundamentals have changed and if you don’t have access to a major shipping hub, costs escalate sharply. Logistics companies are struggling to attract and keep employees. As a result, they are raising pay and benefits substantially, fuel costs have escalated, etc.

WF will still sell products to customers anywhere; they just aren’t able to discount shipping costs like they used to Because of this new dynamic.
I agree with what you are saying about major hubs. In the case of Kentucky, FedEx, UPS, and Amazon all have major shipping hubs here.

I neglected to add this part:

*States where Wild Fork Unlimited is being discontinued: Minnesota, Nevada, Alabama, Kentucky, Oklahoma, Louisiana, Arkansas, Kansas, Iowa, New Hampshire, Mississippi, Utah, New Mexico, Delaware, Maine, West Virginia, Washington, Rhode Island, Vermont, Nebraska, Idaho, Oregon, Montana, Wyoming, South Dakota, and North Dakota
I’m about 10 miles into Kansas, they don’t have a store in Missouri, yet Missouri isn’t being discontinued

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FISCH75
Back