Bullseye WiFi Bullseye

Guess Im the guinea pig. I ordered one.

My Bullseye doesnt work right anyway so swapping the controller might get it going again.
If I can be of any help, don't hesitate to call on me.

I have a Bullseye and while wifi would be nice, not sure it is necessary or as convenient as the others. Most of the time the cooks are short and temp fluctuates with more opening etc. I rarely leave it cooking without me close!
My 2cents....

Got the controller in today. I THINK its going to pretty much be a drop in. The only thing that I know right off the top of my head that isnt is the probe. They expect wires to go into some screw lugs but RT has female spade connectors. Im just going to make some male connectors with a little wire on them so I dont have to cut the probe wire.

Did this on my Gen1 Bullseye when they first came out . Works fantastically and is spot on with the lids analog gauge. Perfect for cooking low and slow or hot and fast.

Attachments

• tempImageDp2mlC.png
    tempImageDp2mlC.png
    13.1 MB · Views: 136
I will be glad to do the tester, I just saw this!

I have one, I just havent had time to try to put it in. I know there are some connectors that are going to be missing so I ordered molex plugs, etc to make adapters. Hopefully I can work on this this weekend.

I have one, I just havent had time to try to put it in. I know there are some connectors that are going to be missing so I ordered molex plugs, etc to make adapters. Hopefully I can work on this this weekend.

Good luck getting it hooked up! Let us know how it works, along with any special arrangements you had to make.

Good luck getting it hooked up! Let us know how it works, along with any special arrangements you had to make.

Will do. Just waiting for a good weather weekend to do it.

What I THINK is going to need to be changed is the power cord connector and the internal temp probe. Everything else I think will plug straight in.

I ordered some connectors from Amazon to make adapters. I dont want to start cutting on my harness.

Link to connectors in case anyone else is going to attempt this.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B079NNS1LR

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WKMCD
Back